Keep these things in mind when planning your party attire, assuming a semi-formal dress code.
1. Choose one area of your body to show off/expose. If you are wearing a shorter dress, cover up on top. If you opt for spaghetti straps or sleeveless, choose a longer dress.
2. Leave a little to the imagination and cover up those ta-ta’s. No cleavage!
3. For a more classy look, wear your hair up.
4. Match your jewelry. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a set but stick with either gold or silver shades, not a mixture of both.
5. Go for a bold makeup look. Dark lips or a smokey eye are great evening looks. Just maybe not both at the same time!
6. No boots or booties. Choose to wear pumps, open toe shoes or strappy sandals.
7. Sparkly nails!
(Photos By Yvonne Ho)
|Dress - Lori Michaels Collection (Winners); Shoes - Michael Antonio (Winners); Necklace & Serpent Bracelet - Stella & Dot; Earrings - Aldo|