1.23.2013

Not-So-Skinny Jeans

I realize that all of my casual friday outfits involve skinny jeans. The truth is, that ever since this fad exploded onto the fashion scene, I have bee neglecting all of my other wide, flared and straight legged jeans. I'm switching it up this week though, with a non-skinny jean ensemble. Wide leg jeans are just as (if not more) appropriate for a casual work days at the office. Since the bottoms are so wide, its best to keep things fitted on top. The easiest thing to throw together with a pair of pants/jeans is the good ol' reliable sweater over dress shirt combo! This layering technique will always make you look polished and professional!

(Photos by Yvonne Ho)


Jeans - Fidelity; Blouse - H&M; Sweater - Club Monaco; Ring - Silpada; Necklaces - Gift and Tiffany & Co.







No comments:

Post a Comment