1.31.2013

Watercolour

I chose this post title because my friend (and photographer) said that it was what my skirt reminded her of.

(Photos by Yvonne Ho)

Blouse - Jacob; Skirt - H&M; Shoes - Nine West; Tights - Unknown; Necklace - Banana Republic; Earrings - Ralph Lauren (The Bay); Watch - Michael Kors

I am all for making sure that there is always something interesting, different or unique about what I wear to work. When I think about what to wear the next day I always want to incorporate a bright colour, cool texture or something out of the office attire norm. This skirt is one of those perfect pieces. It takes an all black boring outfit and adds that one element of interest that is guaranteed to make you stand out. Coloured nails always help too!







I sometimes turn to Pinterest to get hairstyle ideas and inspiration. I'll be adding this to each post where I did just that. This was my hair inspiration for today. Its just a simple middle parted, low bun. I also added my hair inspiration to the "Suit Seperates" post HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment