3.19.2013

Repeat Offender

I never thought I would own one pair of red pants, let alone two (well, three if you count my red jeggings)!

(Photos by Yvonne Ho)
Pants - BCBG; Pumps - Nine West; Sweater - Joe Fresh; Lace Cami - Dex (The Bay); Watch - Michael Kors; Serpent  Bracelet - Stella & Dot; Earrings - Rox On by Karina Miller

My obsession started after seeing these beauties on Giuliana Rancic. I instantly loved the not so typical red colour for work pants and how great the red looked paired with black and white. Not only am I guilty of buying another pair of red pants, but these are also the same pair that I wrote about here, except a different colour. What they say is true, don't mess with a good thing.  It's very rare that I find a comfortable, nice fitting pair of pants on SALE, so when I found this pair in two different colours I couldn't pass them up! I kept the rest of the outfit black and white but added some interest by mixing a cool pattern with lace.









No comments:

Post a Comment