3.12.2013

What I Wore: My 30th Birthday Partay!!

Pink and polka dots was the theme for my birthday suit because what better way to hang on to your youth than through bright colours and fun patterns!

(Photo's by Yvonne Ho)

Jeggings - SUKO Jeans (Winners); Blouse and Clutch - SmartSet; Blazer - BCBG; Pumps - Le Chateau; Belt - Jacob; Earrings - The Bay; Cuff - Unknown; Necklace and Ring - Aldo; Watch - Michael Kors 

The plan was to go for some casual drinks with friends at a local pub but little did I know that my boyfriend and family were planning a surprise party for me instead! It turned out to be a fabulous fashion themed night complete with a picture montage of me throughout my 30 years of life as well as a red stiletto cake!

I wore five, count em FIVE different hues of pink. Shoes, blouse, clutch, cuff and lips. It may have been a bit of a pink overload but you only turn 30 once! I also couldn't resist pairing the pink with these polka dot jeggings that I found at Winners for a steal.  I topped the outfit with a big girl blazer to counter-act all of the bubble gum barbie pieces! 







1 comment:

  1. I love how you combined all the shades... and with those polka dot pants!!

    ReplyDelete