4.23.2013

30 Years of Fashion

I mentioned in a previous post that for my 30th birthday my family put together a collection of pictures showing the evolution of my style throughout the years.  I only recently became aware of the fact that I am really into fashion so its interesting to see that this fashion sense was somehow imbedded in me subconsciously during my younger years. Here is a sample of those pictures. Enjoy!

I was rocking the maxi skirt way before I even knew it was in style!
I seriously debated whether to include this one but decided it was okay, solely for comedic purposes.
'Vogue-ing'




2 comments:

  1. Really cool post! Enjoyed the pictures and the idea! The Borat picture was funny, purpose attained!:)

    Fraquoh and Franchomme

    http://www.attireclub.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete