8.15.2013

From Prairie to Paris

Well, I made it to the fashion capital of the world and am so excited to finally be writing my inaugural post from Paris! I must apologize for the lack of posts these past few weeks. I have been busy as a bee finalizing travel plans and settling in to our cute little apartment. I will be switching things up over the next few weeks as I have embarked on a new life for the next year or so, and feel as though my blog will need a makeover to fit this new chapter. I will also be blogging more often now that I have settled in nicely so keep checking back for updates!

(Photos by DJB)
Skirt - BCBG; Blouse - Jacob; Pumps - Franco Sarto; Clutch - Nine West; Serpent Bracelet - Stella & Dot; Sunnies - Kate Spade; Earrings and Ring - Gifted
Ahh, home sweet home. This is right outside of our apartment in our quaint little neighborhood. It's quite warm here right now so skirts and light hues are a must. I found this sleek pleated skirt on sale at BCBG and paired it with a simple white cotton blouse. A perfect summer work outfit, or for a date night with the Mr.



No comments:

Post a Comment