8.01.2013

Makeup Moment

I'm switching things up and giving you a little break from my usual outfit post to bring some attention to my other interest, makeup. I took a 6 week makeup course about a year and a half ago and have since been very into bright lips, blush and black eyeliner. I have experimented with my own makeup quite a bit, have done friends' makeup here and there and just recently was asked to do the makeup for a friends sister's wedding party. I was extremely excited and a bit nervous of course, to put my skills to the test. Here's a sample of how the day went.

(Photos by Ximena Orellana)

The Setup:

The Action:


The End Result:

Mother in law

Sister #1

Sister #2

The Bride


A big shout out to my friend XO, who was in town visiting and agreed to be the impromptu photographer for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment