11.15.2013

Layered Peplum

I'm not sure how long this peplum fad is going to last so I plan on getting as much wear as possible out of the few pieces of this silly article of clothing that I own. 
Peplum Top - INC International Concepts; Turtleneck - H&M; Skirt - Vivienne Tam; Shoes - Nine West; Cuff - Club Monaco; Watch; Michael Kors
I'm pretty sure that I swore after the fad was finished in the late 80's/early 90's, that I would never wear another item of peplum again, but as with the many other fads of the past (skinny jeans, plaid, shoulder pads) this flared top has found its way back onto the fashion scene and I have jumped on the bandwagon. For some reason, the peplum pieces that I own are all made for the summer so I decided to layer this one up by adding a long sleeved turtle neck underneath. As you know, I am a huge fan of wearing summer clothes in the fall! I also left my heels at home this day and instead opted for a comfortable pair of flats that were perfect for touring Venice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment