11.22.2013

Mis-Matched Military Style

It was very fitting taking these outfit photos at the Military Museum the other day, as I had just happened to be wearing this gorgeous red, military inspired jacket.

Jacket - BCBG; Sweater and Boots - H&M; Dress - French Connection; Tights - Unknown; Ring - Silpada; Earrings - Poland; Necklace - Lia Sophia
I'm not sure how I managed to put all of these mismatched patterns and textures together but somehow it worked for me that day. I do love the simplicity and elegance of wearing all black or just wearing one stand out piece but on this particular day I just wasn't in that kind of mood. I have noticed that many Parisian women shy away from wearing colour and on more than a few occasions I have been the lone colour wearer in a sea of black and grey attired Metro riders. Needless to say I got a a few odd looks this day. I didn't mind though, I just returned the look with a smile (another thing that many Parisian women shy away from)!


No comments:

Post a Comment