12.06.2013

Penny Loafers

I used to think that penny loafers were something that only older women wore. I never pictured myself wearing them until I found these turquoise patent leather snakeskin ones. Wow, that's a long description for a pair of shoes!
Sweater - Calvin Klein; Jeans - Parasuco; Loafers - SNZ Women; Jewelry - Rox On; Belt - The Bay 
They are a couple of shades darker than this mint sweater but for some reason complete the outfit perfectly. Another thing that was perfect that day was the view of Rome form atop this hill!




5 comments:

  1. I love them - that color really is perfect!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Petra Stauffer Bolen13 December 2013 at 08:49

    I need at pair for next summer!! Love, love and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can bring some back for you! What size? They were only 8 euros...:)

    ReplyDelete