2.18.2014

Red Aigles

Boots - Aigle; Blouse - Calvin Klein; Sweater - Club Monaco; Jeans - Jessica Simpson; Earrings - Rox On; Bracelets - The Bay; Watch - Michael Kors














































I was in a frantic panic after checking the weather forecast for all of the Portuguese cities we planned on visiting. It was going to be wet and windy and having lived in a relatively dry and cold climate for most of my life I had no appropriate footwear to bring with me! Thank goodness for Aigle shoes, France's version of the popular Hunter rubber boot. I ran out the day before we left and purchased this red and plaid pair on sale! I opted for the lined boots which were great for a Portuguese winter and will be perfect for a Canadian spring!

This photoshoot took place in Coimbra, at the university campus. Check back later this week for more about this breathtaking city! 


No comments:

Post a Comment