4.03.2014

Spring Has Sprung

I'm not used to four seasons. I'm used to three seasons. November-March = Cold winter, April+May+September+October=Mild Winter, June-August = Non winter. Right now I'm feeling like I'm experiencing something from another planet.

I don't think I have ever laid on green grass on April the 2nd.
Spring means a return to tourist season.

Every morning I'm greeted by the smell of these flowers outside of our apartment. I think they may be weeds and I may be allergic but I still love it.

My sweater matches the thousands of cherry blossoms. 

Oh and there are tulips...

Yesterday I posted a picture of people kissing in winter. This is how you kiss in spring.

I also posted a picture of the Jardin du Luxembourg deserted and barren. Not so much anymore...




No comments:

Post a Comment